Robert Moberg is the managing partner and has been practicing law for over 35 years in Clatsop County.
Jeremy Rust began as an associate in January 2010 and became a partner in September 2011.
Catriona Penfield is an active member of the Oregon State Bar Family Law Section.
Please contact us by phone or email. Also, feel free to join our blog at http://seasideattorneys.com/blog/, or join us on Facebook.
As general practitioners, we are in the unique position to be able to assist you with a variety of legal needs.
- Estate Planning: Wills, advance directive, powers of attorney, trusts, probate and more.
- Business: From setting up an LLC to ensuring that you meet the annual corporate filing requirements.
- Family Law: Divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, parenting plans, modifications, arrearages, juvenile delinquency, legal separation, guardianship.
- Custody, Guardianships and Conservatorships:Whether you are the respondent and need to file an objection, or you have an adult, child or special needs person in your circle that is in need of protection, we are here for you.
- Bankruptcy: Our firm has provided Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy services for over 30 years. We aim to be competitively priced and provide you with competent, discreet and valued legal services.
- Elder Law: With over 35 years of experience handling Elder abuse and related legal issues, we are here to help you!
- Real Estate and Land Use: Whether your issue involves contracts, deeds, easements, mortgages, or other real estate documents, we have the expertise to assist you.
- Daily Astorian article August 6, 2009
- KAST Area Realtor Interview 9-27-10 (mp3 file)